Friday, January 24, 2014

Does Tanaka Bring The Yankees Back?

So, the New York Yankees have once again won the battle of throwing money at a foreign player. Masahiro Tanaka was going to probably end up in New York no matter what though. When an ace knows he's and ace he will pick the place that will best show off his skills. His 24-0 record last year is almost mythical now, and I'm sure Yankee fans are already talking world series. I'm a little more bullish on the Yankees after this signing, but there are 4 other people that pitch between Tanaka. This team is also very old and does not have much speed. I think what this signing does is appease the fans and gives the team a big off season win.

Don't get me wrong, I will be watching this guys first few starts and if he has 24-0 stuff over here I will be watching him every time he steps on the mound. It may be tough to go undefeated without Mariano Rivera though.

No comments:

Post a Comment