Monday, March 31, 2014

The 2014 Baseball Season Is Underway

Well, that didn't take so long did it? This off season seemed to go by very fast, maybe it was all of the moves and big deals that went down. You couldn't ask for a better afternoon to start off the season as well. Two games that went into extra innings, including the Pirates winning on a walk off by Neil Walker. This also may be the last time you see the Marlins and the Rockies during prime time! From what I've seen, the entire league looks ready to play. What makes things even better there are no snow outs today either. As I did last year, I will be blogging as a nationwide spectator of any and all games I want to chime in on. I will be covering the Royals and the Met's the most though. Weird combination I know, but I should e able to provide some good insight of both leagues. Here's to another season!

No comments:

Post a Comment